Quick page navigation:
- Winter/Spring Programs
- Sport Schedules
- Tot Time
- Birthday Parties
- Information and forms
- Rainout Line
Registration is now open
- Dance by Tippie Toes
- Baby Ballet (ages 2-3)
- Ballet/Tap/Jazz (ages 4-5)
- Hip Hop/Jazz (ages 6-10)
- Flag Football (preschool - 3rd grade)
- Lacrosse (grades 2nd - 5th)
- Quidditch (grades 1st - 6th)
- Soccer (ages 4-5)
- Strider Bike Race (ages 3-6)
- Taekwondo (ages 4-16)
- Taekwondo (families)
- Tennis (ages 6-12)
- Tumbling (ages 3-7)
- Volleyball (grades 2nd - 6th)
- Wrestling (ages 6-12)
- Parking Info - Grant Wood School Construction
- Kindergarten basketball
- 1st-2nd grade boys basketball
- 1st-2nd grade girls basketball
- 3rd-4th grade boys basketball
- 3rd-4th grade girls basketball
- 5th-6th grade boys basketball
- 5th-6th grade girls basketball
Tot Time is a fun, open play program for children ages 1-6 years old.
Tot Time takes place from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday through Friday at Mercer Park Aquatic Center*
Admission is $1.00 per child. Tot Time punch passes are available: $10/13 punches
View the monthly Tot Time calendar below for the most up-to-date schedule.
Bring the party to us! Let us help you celebrate.
Finally, there is an alternative to hosting birthday parties in your home. Eliminate the mess and leave the activity planning to us.
Available at Mercer Park Aquatic Center/Scanlon Gymnasium
- Tot Play Party (Ages 6 and under)
- Sports Play or Combo Party (Ages 3-12)
Available at the Robert A. Lee Recreation Center and City Park Pool
- Private Pool Rentals
Iowa City Parks and Recreation affiliate groups
Iowa City Boys Baseball serves Iowa City youth with an opportunity to learn baseball, teamwork and meet new friends. Games are played at City Park, 200 E. Park Rd. The Spring season runs April through June.
For more information, visit www.iowacityboysbaseball.org.
For more information, visit http://icgs.siplay.com.
For more information, visit http://iceels.org/index.php.
For more information, visit www.ickickers.org.