The Iowa City Parks and Recreation will be taking to following precautions when conducting their summer youth sports programs.
- Program size will be limited to groups of 10 or less.
- The program format will be instructional based to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be sanitized prior to each program.
- Participants and instructors will have temperatures taken prior to each program.
- Instructors are required to wear masks.
All measures made by the Parks and Recreation Department are made to keep the users of the City's parks as safe as possible during this pandemic. For all Iowa City COVID-19 news, updates and resources, visit our web page at icgov.org/Coronavirus.
Follow Us on Social
Stay up to date on by following us on our social media platforms. We will be communicating changes, updates, and providing activities you can do from home.
Facebook - @icparksandrec
Instagram - @icparksandrec
Summer Youth Sports
Online Registration Begins on June 1, 2020
June 22 - July 15, 2020
July 20 - August 12, 2020
- Pickleball (Ages 6-14)
- Tennis (Ages 6-14)
- Sand Volleyball (Ages 9-12)
- Quidditch (Ages 6-12)
- Lacrosse (Ages 6-14)
- Archery (Ages 8-12)
July 9 - July 30, 2020
Rainout Line - Program Cancellation Information
Iowa City Parks and Recreation Youth Affiliate Groups
Iowa City Boys Baseball serves Iowa City youth with an opportunity to learn baseball, teamwork and meet new friends. Games are played at City Park, 200 E. Park Rd. The Spring season runs April through June.
For more information, visit www.iowacityboysbaseball.org.
For more information, visit http://icgs.siplay.com.
For more information, visit www.iceels.org.
For more information, visit www.ickickers.org.