Registration begins at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017.
- Basketball (Junior High)
- Flag football (preschool-1st grade)
- Baby and Me Yoga (adult + child age 3-18 months)
- Skateboarding (ages 6-12)
- Soccer (preschool)
- Taekwondo (ages 4-adult)
- Tennis (ages 5-12, and adult)
- Tumbling (ages 3-7)
- Volleyball (2-6 grade)
- Olympic Weightlifting (ages 11-adult)
Youth Sports Schedules
- 1st-2nd Boys Basketball Schedule
- 1st-2nd Girls Basketball Schedule
- 3rd-4th Boys Basketball Schedule
- 3rd-4th Girls Basketball Schedule
- 5th-6th Boys Basketball Schedule
- 5th-6th Girls Basketball Schedule
Information and forms
- Coach and parent guide to heat illnesses
- Youth sport picture form
- Concussion in youth sports information
Rainout Line - program cancelation notification system
Iowa City Parks and Recreation affiliate groups
Iowa City Boys Baseball serves Iowa City youth with an opportunity to learn baseball, teamwork and meet new friends. Games are played at City Park, 200 E. Park Rd. The Spring season runs April through June.
Registration for the Spring 2017 season begins, Monday, February 1. For more information, visit www.iowacityboysbaseball.org.
Registration for the Spring 2017 season begins, Wednesday, February 1. For more information, visit http://icgs.siplay.com.
For more information, visit http://iceels.org/index.php.
Iowa City Kickers Soccer is a recreation soccer program that exists to prove opportunities for all youth to develop a love for soccer, soccer skills, sportsmanship and new friendships through equal participation for all players in grades K-12. All games are played at the Iowa City Kickers Soccer Park, 4400 Soccer Park Rd. The Spring season runs April through May.
Registration for the Spring 2017 season begins, Sunday, January 1. For more information, visit www.ickickers.org.