(Additional entrance and parking for recreation area at the south end of the lake; follow Gilbert Street/Sand Road south to intersection with Sycamore and take a right hand turn.)
Acquired in 2006
- Playground (Engineered Wood Fiber surface)
- Picnic Shelters (3)
- Drinking fountain with pet bowl
- Rectangular Picnic Tables
- Kayak, Paddle Boat, Paddle Board Rentals
- Rental Facility Event Lodge
- Trails (paved)
- Natural Area
- Fishing and Bird Watching
- Parking lot
- Visit www.icgov.org/rainoutline or call 319-356-5100 for ice status updates.
- Ice skate, canoe, kayak and other rentals available seasonally through Fin & Feather H2O, call 319-855-3455 for more information.
Accessibility Notes: Accessible, paved trail access around the lake, to all picnic shelters, and to play area amenities. Restrooms, concessions, and event lodge were constructed to ADA standards. Designated accessible parking space provided in lot, with an accessible route from the parking lot to amenities.