The Tower Place Parking Ramp will be closed for hourly parking beginning 5:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 8, 2022, to continue the ramp maintenance project. Repairs are expected to last for a week.
Permit parking will be available during this time, however drivers should pay close attention to the signed detours within the facility.
Alternative parking ramps for hourly parking include:
- Dubuque Street Ramp, 220 S. Dubuque St.
- Chauncey Swan Ramp, 415 E. Washington St.
- Court Street Transportation Center, 150 E. Court St.
- Capitol Street Ramp, 220 S. Capitol St.
- Harrison Street Parking Ramp, 175 E. Harrison St.
We apologize for any inconvenience as we perform necessary maintenance work. Please call the Parking Office at 319-356-5151 with any questions.