The final round of curbside debris cleanup begins on Monday, Aug. 31, 2020. During that week, crews are expected to begin clearing the following zones: 3, 4, 8, 10, 13.
The City will provide weekly updates on the areas that cleanup crews plan to be during its final round of curbside debris cleanup.
Because the cleanup timeline is based on amount of debris left at the curb in each zone, there will be no specific dates available for anticipated completion.
A high quality image of the route map can be found on our website.
Once the final round of cleanup is completed, yard waste cleanup will revert to pre-storm requirements. At this time, the City asks that all small piles of twigs, branches, and leaves be placed in standard containers, detailed below.
Reminders for storm debris cleanup
- Do not park in front of uncollected storm debris, as crews will be unable to clear these areas.
- Do not wait to get debris to the curb; debris should be placed as soon as possible.
- Small piles of twigs and branches left at the curb may not be picked up by City crews. Please place these items into your yellow-lid organics cart, paper yard waste bags, or other containers 20-35 gallons in size that weigh less than 50 pounds.
- To report any felled trees on sidewalks, right of ways, or streets, please use the icgov.org/ICgovExpress online reporting service, or call Streets at 319-356-5181.
- To receive curbside service alerts to your email, signup for alerts at icgov.org/e-subscriptions.