Join in on the waste reduction fun with the Repair and Upcycle Series 2020.
This event series is held in January, February, and March, to offer education, tips, and resources on how to repair and upcycle “stuff” in order to reduce waste.
With all of these events, the goal is to learn a new repair or upcycle technique(s), and to get started on a project using that newly-learned skill. Some materials are offered, but participants are encouraged to bring their own.
Events will include:
- Rag Rug Making
- Using Elements of Design to Upcycle
- Don't Toss the T-Shirts - Creating a T-Shirt Memory Quilt
- Wine Cork and Bottle Upcycling
- Upcycling Project Night with ReStore
- How to Restore Your House’s Historic Windows
RSVP is required for each event, as space is limited. RSVP to email@example.com, or by calling 319-887-6110. Events are no cost, and usually are about one hour in length.