The Office of Equity & Human Rights is hiring an hourly student intern. The tentative duration of the internship is December 2021 through April 2022 with variable daytime hours up to 25 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The wage is $15 per hour.
Candidates considered must be attending an educational institution accredited by a Department of Education-recognized accreditation body. Candidates considered will need:
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficient communication and writing skills.
- Coordinating skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Coursework or experience in graphic design or photography, social media, and context of the historical foundations of racial injustice and discrimination in one or more of the following areas: journalism, communications, graphic design, marketing, history, or a related field.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check, which is required due to potential access to confidential office information. Visit www.icgov.org/jobs for more information and to apply online. Applications are due by Thursday, Oct. 28, 2021.