Iowa City’s Streets Division is anticipating that leaf crews will be able to complete one and a half to two zones per day for the first few weeks of the program.
Crews will not go back for missed leaf piles. Leaves need to be accessible to crews and free of parked cars. To guarantee pickup, have all of your leaves at the curb by 7 a.m. on the first day your zone is scheduled. View the zone map at www.icgov.org/leafvacuum.
- Monday, Oct. 19: Entering Zones 1 & 2
- Tuesday, Oct. 20: Completing Zone 2 and entering Zones 3 & 4
- Wednesday, Oct. 21: Completing Zone 4 and entering Zone 5 & 6
- Thursday, Oct. 22: Completing Zone 6 and entering Zone 7 &1
- Friday, Oct. 23: Completing Zone 1 and entering Zone 2
The leaf schedule is subject to change and will be updated daily.
For more information about the Leaf Vacuum Program visit www.icgov.org/leafvacuum.