At 5:59 a.m. Nov. 27, 2021, Iowa City Police officers responded to the 2400 block of Muscatine Avenue for a disturbance. As a result of the investigation, Quentin Williams, 29, of Iowa City, was arrested and faces the following charges:
- Attempted Murder
- Willful Injury Causing Serious Injury
- Domestic Abuse Assault - Third or Subsequent Offense
- Domestic Abuse Assault Impeding Air/Blood Flow
- Child Endangerment (Count 1)
- Child Endangerment (Count 2)
A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.