Join your neighbors for special neighborhood viewings of the documentary about the man behind the beloved children’s program, "Mister Roger’s Neighborhood."
“Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” opens on Wednesday, July 4 at FilmScene, 118 E. College St., with neighborhood screenings beginning on Friday, July 6.
Residents who attend on their neighborhood’s designated viewing night will receive discounted tickets using promo code "NEIGHBOR." It is recommended that you snag tickets online in advance to reserve your spot. You can also buy at the door and receive the discount by mentioning the promo code.
In addition to discounted tickets, neighbors will enjoy a reception in the lobby for community conversation, free treats and drink discounts. A map will also be displayed that folks can mark to indicate where they live. RSVP below to your neighborhood's Facebook event for reminders.
- Fri., July 6: 6 p.m., Downtown
- Sat., July 7: 1 p.m., Shimek, Hickory Hill & Goosetown
- Sat., July 7: 3:30 p.m., Northside, Morningside/Glendale & Bluffwood
- Sun., July 8: 1 p.m. Eastside, Wash. Hills, Windsor Ridge & College Green
- Sun., July 8: 3:30 p.m., Melrose, Miller/Orchard, Weber, Harlocke & University Heights
- Mon., July 9: 6 p.m., Peninsula, Manville Heights, Normandy & Longfellow
- Thurs., July 12: 6 p.m., Oak Grove, Lucas Farms & Creekside
- Sat., July 14: 3 p.m., Wetherby, Grant Wood, Pepperwood, Broadway, Hilltop & Paddock
- Tues., July 17: 6 p.m., Walnut Ridge, Galway Hills, Country Club, Southwest & West High
- Wed., July 18: 7 p.m., Bryn Mawr, Ty-N-Cae, Penny Bryn, West Side, Mormon Trek & Willow Creek
To learn more, visit www.icfilmscene.org/film/wont-you-be.