Iowa City Farmers Market
The Iowa City Farmers Market was set to return to an in-person event on Saturday, July 4, 2020. Due to increased cases of COVID-19 in Johnson County the in-person Iowa City Farmers Market has been canceled for the 2020 season. For more details, view the press release.
Online Farmers Market
The Online Farmers Market is a collaboration between the Iowa City Parks and Recreation Department and Field to Family. Both organizations value local vendors and producers and the need of the community to have access to locally grown fresh produce and products. Together they have created the Online Farmers Market to provide access to a contact-free market in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Place your order starting Tuesday at noon. Carts close when capacity is met, or at noon on Wednesday. Distribution is Saturday morning at the Chauncey Swan Parking Ramp.
If you are interested in volunteering to pack orders Fridays or helping at the market Saturdays, click here.
Follow Us on Social
Please stay tuned as we communicate changes and best practices. These will be communicated regularly through our social medial channels.
Facebook - @iowacityfarmersmarket
Instagram - @icfarmersmarket
Find Your Farmer
The Online Farmers Market platform is live and you can order weekly here. Although it's good, please know that not all the farmers and vendors have integrated and we want to make sure you have access to healthy local food. We've put together two guides to help you find farmers who are operating so you can connect directly with them. This list only includes vendors who are ready to sell now.
- View guides of regular season vendors and/or daily vendors who are interested in doing direct sales during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Click on the maps below to search by name or stall location.
Registration for the 2020 Iowa City Farmers Market Season
- Season vendors with a history of good attendance at the market will be given first priority and will receive their regularly assigned space from the previous season. New vendors will be placed on our waiting list and may be contacted to fill in when space allows.
Please read the 2020 Farmers Market rules and regulation document carefully prior to registering for the market.
Register online at www.managemymarket.com
- Holiday Market
- Saturday, November 21, 2020, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, December 12, 2020, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- If you are interested in participating in any of the Market Events, please contact Tammy Neumann.
Questions? Please contact Administrative Secretary and Farmers Market Coordinator Tammy Neumann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-356-5210.