Senior Center Member Parking Discounts
To provide current members with safe, accessible and affordable parking The Center offers discounted parking to members while participating in Senior Center programs.
Annual or Semiannual Parking Permits
- $100 annually (Jul 1 - Jun 30) or $60 semiannually (Jul 1 to Dec 31, Jan 1 to Jun 30). Fees are not prorated according to time of purchase.
- Provides parking in Tower Place Parking Ramp any time the permit holder is involved with Center activities.
- Parking permits need only be used an average of 3 hours/week to save money over the standard public parking rate of $1/hour.
- Allows entry to the ramp even when the sign reads "full" at the entrance of the ramp.
- There is a $10 replacement fee for lost parking permits. Broken permits are replaced for free.
Pre-paid Parking Validation Tickets
- $15 for 20 one-hour parking validation tickets
- Provides 20 hours of discounted parking in Tower Place Parking Ramp to use whenever the participant is involved with Center activities.
- Can be purchased and used at any time throughout the year and parking validation tickets can be carried over from year to year.
- Lost parking validation tickets will not be replaced by The Center, and no credit for lost parking validation hours can be given.
Important Parking Information
Parking permits and pre-paid parking validation tickets can be purchased at the reception desk on the first floor between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday -Friday.
The Scholarship Program supports discounted parking permits for low-income members. The low-income parking permit fee is $10 annually.