- Located at the far west end of Foster Road, near the Elks Golf Course, just across the river from the Iowa River Power Restaurant.
- The park is currently open to the public for walking, jogging, bicycling, fishing and generally enjoying nature (including eagle watching).
- Most of the park will be "developed" as a natural area over the next few years.
- Access from Iowa City is by way of Foster Road; connected to Coralville via the Iowa River Power Dam pedestrian bridge.
- Walk-run trail routes
- 12-acre Thornberry Off-leash Dog Park
- 18-hole disc golf course
- Trailhead parking