Administrative offices at City Hall and other facilities will be closed Thursday, Nov. 22 and Friday, Nov. 23, 2018, for the Thanksgiving holiday. Curbside garbage, recycling and organic waste will not be collected on Thanksgiving Day, but will be collected on Friday. Detailed schedule changes and other office closures: http://bit.ly/2OGZZyq
Design Review is an administrative review that is required for:
- properties in Urban Renewal parcels;
- building projects and sign permits within City Plaza;
- projects that benefit from tax abatement or tax increment financing;
- multi-family properties within the Central Planning District and PRM zone
- multi-family properties seeking alternatives to building and/or site design standards
City staff typically review the applications and plans for these projects. Occasionally City Council approval is required in addition to staff's recommendation for approval.
For more information about Design Review, call Julie Tallman at 319-356-5132.