Customers on the Tuesday curbside service route may notice some delays in organic waste collection due to snowy, icy driving conditions. Crews will complete Tuesday’s routes for yard and food waste on Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019. Items should be to the curb by 7 a.m. to ensure collection.Trucks were able to pick up the majority of garbage and recycling routes. For questions, contact 319-356-5151.
Design Review is an administrative review that is required for:
- properties in Urban Renewal parcels;
- building projects and sign permits within City Plaza;
- projects that benefit from tax abatement or tax increment financing;
- multi-family properties within the Central Planning District and PRM zone
- multi-family properties seeking alternatives to building and/or site design standards
City staff typically review the applications and plans for these projects. Occasionally City Council approval is required in addition to staff's recommendation for approval.
For more information about Design Review, call Julie Tallman at 319-356-5132.