2023 Benefits Open Enrollment
Open enrollment is your opportunity to modify health, dental and vision insurance elections and to enroll in the flexible benefits plan for 2023.
Open enrollment dates: November 1 – November 30, 2022
- Wellmark deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums effective January 1, 2023
- Deductible: $800 single/$1,600 family
- Out-of-pocket maximum: $1,300 single/$2,600 family
- Fire Union Delta Dental plan change effective January 1, 2023
- Monthly premium contribution: $0 single/$61.11 family
- Unless a new election is made during open enrollment, your current dental election will be carried forward to the new plan.
- Delta Vision premiums effective January 1, 2023
- Employee: $6.44
- Employee/Spouse: $12.26
- Employee/Children: $13.88
- Family: $18.32
- Flexible Benefits
- $3,050 health care FSA spending limit
Important Open Enrollment Information
Please review important information regarding open enrollment HERE.
Submitting Your Election
Elections must be submitted electronically through the City's ESS website.
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Please note: The Open Enrollment menu will only be visible in ESS November 1 - November 30
- ESS instructions
Open Enrollment Resources
- Flexible Benefits Plan overview
- Flexible Benefits Plan Questions & Answers
- Wellmark Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Fire Union Delta Dental plan change
- ThrivePass new member portal guide