2021 Benefits Open Enrollment
Open enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to your health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and flex plan elections.
Open enrollment dates: November 1 – November 30, 2020
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Additional prescription debit cards for dependents available upon request
- ThrivePass mobile app coming December 15, 2020
- Elections will be divided over 26 pay dates in 2021
- Health spending limit increased to $2,750
Important Open Enrollment Information
Submitting Your Election
Elections must be submitted electronically through the City's ESS website.
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Please note: The Open Enrollment menu will only be visible in ESS Nov. 1-30
- ESS instructions