Typically held on the second Wednesday of each month at 5 p.m.
Sign up to subscribe to email notifications when the most recent Board, Commission and Committee Meeting Agenda Packets are posted.
Watch previous meetings
Beginning April 29, 2021, City Channel 4 began providing video of Parks & Recreation Commission meetings. You can watch or listen to previous meetings on City Channel 4's website. Video and audio will be uploaded within two business days of the scheduled meeting.
- Term: 01/01/19 - 12/31/22, April Schmidt
- Term: 01/01/19 - 12/31/22, Brianna Wills
- Term: 01/01/20 - 12/31/23, Boniface Penandjo Lemoupa
- Term: 01/01/20 - 12/31/23, Melissa Serenda
- Term: 01/01/21 - 12/31/24, Alex Hachtman
- Term: 01/01/21 - 12/31/24, Christopher Odinet
- Term: 01/01/22 - 12/31/25, Commission Vacancy
- Term: 01/01/22 - 12/31/25, Missie Forbes
- Term: 01/01/22 - 12/31/25, Brian Morelli
Number of members
The term of office of each member appointed by the City Council shall be four years, commencing on Jan. 1 of the year of appointment.
To recommend and review policies, rules, regulations, ordinances and budgets relating to parks, playgrounds, recreational centers and cultural functions of the city and make such reports to the City Council as the commission deems in the public interest. To exercise broad responsibility for the development of parks, recreation centers, playgrounds and cultural facilities to serve the City, including the creation and appointment of advisory groups to make studies.