The Iowa City Parks and Recreation will be taking to following precautions when conducting their summer youth sports programs.
- Program size will be limited.
- The program format will be instructional based to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be sanitized prior to each program.
- Participants and instructors will have temperatures taken prior to each program.
- Instructors are required to wear masks.
All measures made by the Parks and Recreation Department are made to keep the users of the City's parks as safe as possible during this pandemic. For all Iowa City COVID-19 news, updates and resources, visit our web page at icgov.org/Coronavirus.
Follow Us on Social
Stay up to date on by following us on our social media platforms. We will be communicating changes, updates, and providing activities you can do from home.
Facebook - @icparksandrec
Instagram - @icparksandrec
Rule Manuals and Fact Sheets
Questions? Please contact Recreation Program Supervisor Jeff Sears at email@example.com or 319-356-5034.