With the additional leaves that have fallen, the Streets Division will see more leaf piles. More leaf piles will begin to slow progress through each zone. We are doing our best to estimate progress. Please check back daily as schedule adjustments are likely.
Crews will not go back for missed leaf piles. Leaves need to be accessible to crews and free of parked cars. To guarantee pickup, have all of your leaves at the curb by 7 a.m. on the first day your zone is scheduled. View the zone map at www.icgov.org/leafvacuum.
• Wednesday, Nov. 20: Completing a small portion of Zone 4 & Collecting in Zone 5
• Thursday, Nov. 21: Completing Zone 5 & Entering Zone 6
• Friday, Nov. 22: Collecting in Zone 6
• Saturday, Nov. 23: Completing Zone 6 & Entering Zone 7
• Monday, Nov. 24: Completing Zone 7 & Entering Zone 1
The leaf schedule is subject to change and will be updated daily. To receive updates via e-mail, visit www.icgov.org/e-subscriptions and select “Leaf Vacuum Program”. For more information about the Leaf Vacuum Program visit www.icgov.org/leafvacuum.