With the additional leaves that have fallen, the Streets Division will see more leaf piles. More leaf piles will begin to slow progress through each zone. We are doing our best to estimate progress. Please check back daily as schedule adjustments are likely.
Leaf crews began the final pass of the City on Tuesday November 23rd in Zone #2.
Leaf crews will not return to any of the zones once collection has been completed. Additionally, crews will not return for piles raked after the area has been collected or for piles not collected due to parked cars.
Please keep in mind, the continuation of the program is always weather permitting & is subject to end at any time due to winter weather. We urge you to not hesitate in getting your leaves out to the curb.
To guarantee pickup, have all of your leaves at the curb by 7 a.m. on the first day your zone is scheduled. View the zone map at www.icgov.org/leafvacuum.
• Monday, Nov. 29: Collecting in Zone 4 (Final Pass)
• Tuesday, Nov. 30: Entering Zone 5 (Final Pass)
• Wednesday, Dec. 1: Collecting in Zone 5 (Final Pass) & Entering Zone 6 (Final Pass)
• Thursday, Dec. 2: Collecting in Zone 6 (Final Pass) & Entering Zone 7 (Final Pass)
• Friday, Dec. 3: Collecting in Zone 7 (Final Pass) & Entering Zone 1 (Final Pass)
The leaf schedule is subject to change and will be updated daily. To receive updates via e-mail, visit www.icgov.org/e-subscriptions and select “Leaf Vacuum Program”. For more information about the Leaf Vacuum Program visit www.icgov.org/leafvacuum.
The Mayor's mask order has been extended indefinitely. More info: https://www.icgov.org/news/mayor%27s-mask-order-extended-city-iowa-city