2014 Spring Activity Guide
Take a look at all the Iowa City Recreation Division can offer you and your family this season. The Recreation Activity Guide is available online and in hardcopy at several City facilities. Those facilities include the following locations:
- Robert A. Lee Community Recreation Center, 220 South Gilbert Street
- Mercer Aquatic Center/Scanlon Gymnasium, 2701 Bradford Drive
- Iowa City Public Library, 123 South Linn Street
- Iowa City City Hall, 410 E. Washington Street
- Iowa City/Johnson County Senior Center, 28 South Linn Street
- Tower Place/Parking, Iowa Avenue and Gilbert Street
- Our website www.icgov.org/pr
Registration for fall classes will begin on Thursday, Jan. 2. Online registration gets underway first, at 12:01 a.m. (one minute past midnight). To register online, visit www.icgov.org/pr and click on the ActiveNet link to either set up your new account or to log in to your existing account. You’ll be able to sign up and pay for classes online through the ActiveNet system.
In-person registration gets underway at 8 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 2 at the Robert A. Lee Recreation Center at 220 S. Gilbert Street, and at 10 a.m. at the Mercer Park Aquatic Center / Scanlon Gym at 2701 Bradford Drive. To sign up for private swimming lessons, stop by either center during registration hours.
Come and see what new and exciting programs we have to offer! Click Here to access the 2014SpringActivity Guide in downloadable format.