Iowa City Municipal Airport
1801 S Riverside Drive ::: Iowa City, Iowa 52240 ::: ph 319.356.5045
Office Hours: 9:30 AM-5:00 PM, M-Th
Iowa City Municipal Airport is a general aviation airport located in the southeast part of Iowa City. Of the 113 public airports in Iowa, the Iowa City Municipal Airport is the second busiest general aviation airport in the state.
Airport Commission Adopts 2011-2015 Strategic Plan
At its meeting of April 15, 2010, the Iowa City Airport Commission approved the FY2011-2015 Strategic Plan (effective July 1, 2010).
Nearest Commercial (Passenger Service) Airports
The Eastern Iowa Airport - Cedar Rapids, IA (Commercial)
- Airport Shuttle Service (Eastern Iowa Airport) 319-337-2340 or 800-725-8460
- Airport Super Shuttle (Eastern Iowa Airport) 319-626-5466 or 800-383-2219
- Yellow Cab of Iowa City (Eastern Iowa Airport) 319-338-9777
- #1 Cab (Eastern Iowa Airport) 319-930-2221
Quad Cities International Airport - Moline, IL (Commercial)
There is an airport terminal building; an aircraft maintenance shop; two corporate hangar buildings; a multi-plane hangar with attached office area; five buildings with 60 individual hangars (T-hangars); and 2 concrete runways with connecting taxiways.
Taxicab service, rental cars, and Iowa City Transit serve the Iowa City Airport. Pay phone available at east entrance. View list of Area Lodgings.
Fixed Base Operator
Line services; Fuel: 100LL and Jet A; mechanics; instruction; charter and aircraft rental
7 AM - 7 PM
24 Hour Self Service: 100LL and Jet A
- RW 07/25, 5004 ft.; RW 12/30, 3900 ft.
- Coordinates: N41-38.35; W091-32.79
- UNICOM: 122.80
- ASOS 128.075; Phone: 319-339-9491
- DTN weather service
- VOR, and GPS approaches